Thursday, February 6, 2014

Our first Styling job!

Back in December/November, a new and good friend of mine, Sheyanne from The Retro Renegade, got to style a shoot together! I was asked by jay Merryweather, a professor here if we would like to style this shoot for his digital tools class project. Only catch was that we had to use our own clothes. So my shoes were too for Sorelle our lovely model, but our clothes actually fit well! I hope Sheyanne and I will get to work on more protects together before she leaves on her mission! She is very talented and aspires to be in the fashion world as well. Ah finally someone who gets it out here. Check out her blog!



Photos: Jay Merryweather and his wife

Model: Sorelle

Catalogue gif: Jay Merryweather

Catalogue images: Various students

4 comments:

  1. Hey Camille! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog theretrorenegade.blogspot.com for details!
    And btw, I AM LOVING your new revamped blog!

    Xoxo
    Sheyanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw that I'll have to answer those questions. I'm so behind ha!

      Delete
  2. Awesome shoot--I love all the looks you selected! Gorgeous photos! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your photos are fantastic Jessicca :) I'll be sure to follow your blog. I'm going to pour through your pages now

      Delete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...