Saturday, January 18, 2014

Back to Black


Well I took a break from basically all internet for a month (except Instagram) and have been focusing on my school and clothing lines. I didn't feel like I had much inspiration for anything until I just got outside and tried out the new camera. I am having so much fun relearning manual camera skills. Everyone always makes resolutions the beginning of a new year but I just picture small goals. This is our last year in Hawaii and with the acquisition if this camera I'm so ready to explore and document our fun findings on the island of Oahu. Here is to another year folks! Don't ever get bored of what's around you.
Skirt (similar) & Belt (similar)- Forever 21
Shirt (similar)- (old) Macys
Shoes (similar)- Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...