Saturday, November 23, 2013

Meet Kirsten

Long time no see ay? Three weeks left of school and I couldn't be more over it. I realized that not only haven't I posted in over a month, but I haven't done an inspired outfit for the American Girl Doll series. Kirsten is one of my favorites and I was excited for this one!

Meet Kirsten

Meet Kirsten

Dress | Skirt | Socks | Shoes | Necklace trio | Wallet | Scarf or here
If you are not familiar with Kirsten, she always came with an apron and then you could buy her accessories which included a bonnet, utensils and a handkerchief. So when I found this utensil necklace it couldn't have been a more perfect fit!  I am working on posts at the moment so I have more to share in the next few weeks. Thanks for sticking with me! Hope everyone has a good weekend and is prepping for a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...