Friday, October 18, 2013

I disappeared ...

Well long time no see guys! School started and it has been kicking my butt. But it has been nice to be busy all the time.  I made the cheer and dance squad and we are performing tonight so I am beyond excited for this!  I thought I would show you what I have been up to for the past few weeks. I'll give you a hint, it's been artwork and classwork to apply for my BFA...
These are just some of my favorites. If you want to see some more work go ahead and follow this link.  It's not completely finished and I want to redo the actual look of the blog, but for now it will have to do! Well not too much longer until I have to start getting ready! I am so happy and blessed to be on a team again.  I have missed the team atmosphere the past few years out here. These girls and guys are amazing! Wish us luck and have a good weekend! The collaboration project me and my partner are working on is going to be, in one word, AWESOME. I will update and hopefully have a video to share about it as well. Thanks for sticking with me. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...