Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Keeping Up

I swear I have not forgotten about this blog. School has started and I was not prepared!  Have you guys been watching and catching up on London Fashion Week? For some reason I really like it better than NYFW but don't tell anyone I said that. Orla Kiely's presentation was one of my favorites. Such a story being told that the fashion is really fun.  The models must have had a good time on that one.  Watch the presentation on youtube here.

Bora Aksu opened LFW and wow I loved his collection. So many textures, layers, and the soft colors (except for that bright pink of course) I absolutely loved. I'll be looking to his collection for inspiration come spring for sure. The structure of the pieces and the complimentary fitting to the body just made the collection pleasing to look at. A+ Bora Aksu, A+.
 
via

Temperley London has been another favorite of mine, especially these gorgeous gowns.
via

I will share my other favorites soon but for now I have to run to class. Whoops! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...