Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sunday Best | Lilac Dress



How I Wore It
Dress: Modcloth (similar 1, 2, 3) | Heels: Modcloth (similar 1, 2, 3) | Sweater: Modcloth | Belt: Forever 21 (similar) | Earrings: Forever 21(similar 1, 2, 3)

I absolutely adore this dress even though I almost swear at it's sticky zipper every time. It was such a cool, beautiful day Sunday it seemed like the perfect day to wear this lightweight lilac dress. It was a steal from Modcloth's sale section a few months back now. I have begun to acquire quite a few lilac/lavender hued clothing items in my closet. From all my recent purgings, the purple hues have stayed. It may be a new favorite! I had to teach a lesson in church on Sunday and was nervous, but dressing up in a favorite dress helped me feel a bit more confident (Dress for Success anyone?).
Oh and I was particularly proud of my hair that day because I woke up and it was like this! Crazy right? So I pinned it back and let my curls go! Hope everyone is having a good day and just letting your hair down!

Has it really been seven years since I first heard this song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...