Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First Day of School Outfit: Camo and Ruffles


See that bike on the left side? That's my cruiser! <3

First Day of School
Pants: Forever 21 (similar) | Top: Modcloth/Miss Patina | Shoes: Goodwill (similar) | Belt: Goodwill (similar) | Bow: Forever 21

Well it's back to school guys and luckily my schedule is lighter for the second half of summer term. OH MY GOSH THANK GOODNESS I have started to fall in love with these camo high waisted pants. It sounds like a terrible mix but I'm so glad I took a chance on them and stepped out of my comfort zone! Did you ever think of combining loafers and camo..and ruffles? I wouldn't have either until I saw my lace and brown leather belt and the colors started coming together. The little bow is actually a hair clip. It just needed a little something more. I actually would have loved some more lace texture somewhere on top but I was proud of this outfit! And as you can see, my crown braids are getting better and my hair longer!
I have a hula class this morning (I know life is so hard) and I couldn't be more excited! I took a folk dance of the pacific class which was super fun learning different islands dances and games. Hula is supposed to be a bit more intense of a class but I can't wait! Wish me luck! Class was canceled because she couldn't be there today WHY!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...