Monday, May 13, 2013

Updates from Instagram


A crop top I made recently from different thrifted pieces...
Sale dress 26 bucks guys!
What I have been working on for the past weeks ...
Costumes for the play...
Ceramics homework ...
A "May Day" dress that I made for a friend's daughter...
And more working on costumes for the play...
It's been a sewing week guys! I was able to help out at our church's sewing night and help a friend with her AMAZING vintage wedding dress. Since starting the first half of summer semester it has been a constant pace of 'work-class-work-class-homework-class-homework-sleep'. It has actually been nice to be so busy and have to be super organized. Mind you we suck at keeping our place as clean as possible because it feels like finals week every week. With only 4 weeks left of summer term it's midterm time. Sorry for no updates recently but I have been planning blog posts for after semester so no worries I will have actual content soon folks! Just stick with me. Hope everyone has a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vanessa! I love your looks! I'll surely follow you. :)

      Delete
  2. I mean i am interested in becoming a fashion designer.
    Is there any book or website you would recommend me
    to look at. Also any classes? I don't know i just want to know some info about how to get into the fashion industry. Right now i am a junior in high school and i am taking apparel construction and next year i will be taking fashion merchandising... But is there anything else?.

    Here is my web site ... Luxury

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.;)
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc and instagram? My name on instagram is vanessachaos.;)
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I am now following you on both :) My instagram is cklamby if you'd like to follow!

      Delete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...