Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Inspiration: Wearing your Flag


 
 
I realize it's a little late for Memorial Day but here is some inspiration on wearing the American flag.  But we have the 4th of July coming up so keep these inspiration pics close by! 
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend.  This is the first time in so many years that I wasn't home for our small town's Memorial Day Parade and service.  I didn't realize how much I loved it! It was hard to find a way to honor the service-men and women out here because there wasn't a community event.  So we watched some videos about people helping those in service and tried to keep them in our thoughts throughout the day.  I am so proud and grateful for those who voluntarily defend this country and what it stands for, family members being a few of them.  
One more week of school and then it's summer break for a month and I can not wait to get sewing again! Be ready for more consistent updates and *hopefully* a little blog layout update. Thanks for the support! 


1 comment:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like
    to send you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    my blog post; is raspberry ketone safe

    ReplyDelete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...