Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Inspirations


Since it is officially spring everyone, here are some of my favorite colors that can roll straight into summer as well.


Sunshine Yellow
1 2 3 4 5 6


Orange Creamsicle
1 2 3 4 5 6

While pastels are still a huge trend right now, I think most of these pieces lean towards a brighter bolder pastel if that is even possible.  Each piece is not too overwhelming but at the same time has a distinct spring and summer vibe.  I especially love the Sretsis dress (Orange Creamsicle, 5) for spring and summer.  The amazing patchwork print and simple shape are making me fall in love! And that flamingo sweatshirt. Seriously? Why is there no H&M out here! It would be perfect for summer break lounging by the pool and those cool summer nights hanging out with friends.  That yellow  bike print and floral scarf are too amazing for words.  I love a good lightweight scarf during the summer.  It just adds a little sprucing to an outfit plus you could always wear it in your hair.  Do you have any favorite colors for spring and summer?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that
    I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Also visit my web site ... noticias primero

    ReplyDelete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...