Monday, March 4, 2013

Inspirations and more Pastels

Well midterm week has turned into 3 weeks of midterms. You would think it would be nice to have 1-2 midterms a week but it is almost worse! So I have had very little time to put together some outfit posts let alone actually feel like I have gotten dressed.  So with all of my projects I have been working on I have been able to find some great photos and illustrations that are just too beautiful. So here is just some sharing of what I have been loving recently.



















I hope everyone is having a great day start to the week! I am going to have a cute simple diy tutorial up by Friday so keep a lookout! 


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours in these pictures :) I find from a revision point of view I much prefer my exams spread out... but from a stress point of view I'd prefer them over and done with quickly! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I agree with you it is nice to have them spread out but then like your said, from a stress point of view, there is just a stress cloud looming for like two weeks!

      Delete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...