Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quick updates and Outfits

Well school has started again folks! I started with a 6am jogging and workout class. Am I crazy? My classes didn't end until 4:30 so it was the longest day ever and needless to say I got sick. I'm feeling better today and somehow I only have work on Tuesdays which is a nice break and good time to get homework done. This was my back to school outfit and some other little things from these first few days in January. Hope you have a good day!



















2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that outfit. i had my eye on that dress but couldn't cough up the money for it... now i wish i had! i love how you styled it! and those shoes!! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jana! I got it when it went on sale and I definitely could not have bought it at it's original price either. Thanks for the sweet compliment xoxo

      Delete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...