Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pink Moodboard & An Outfit




I have been loving pastel palettes lately, especially soft pinks and whites.  
This was my Christmas Eve eve outfit for Sunday.  It was cool enough here in Hawaii for a sweater and so I paired this chunky cropped sweater with a soft, light pink vintage dress.  Can you tell my hair is getting super long? It is driving me crazy! Any ideas on what to do with these curls?  I hope everyone had a great holiday! We will be posting up pics tomorrow.










Dress-Vintage (similar), Sweater- Give & Take (similar), Heels- Justfab.com (similar), Vera Bradley Bow- Classy Elle Bows







4 comments:

  1. i love your hair, camille!! you could pull off a "Rosie the Riveter" headscarf. it'd look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! I will have to try it out :)

      Delete
  2. I love the moodboard and your outfit is SO darling! :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...