Saturday, December 1, 2012

Etsy Artists





Visit Shell Sherree on etsy for some other light hearted pieces!






There are so many beauties in here it was hard to only pick these three! Check out the other fantastically dreamy pieces at Didifox.


Hiccup Art


These are cute illustrations for Children's Rooms but I say pish posh! I love them! I especially love the jamming hamster. Reminds me of all of our hamsters we used to have! Check out more lovelies at Hiccup Art

I hope everyone is having a great day! Do you have any etsy artists you love? Not just drawings and illustrations but anything else?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She does some great work! I couldn't decide what ones to feature! They are just so pretty!

      Delete
  2. I was browsing Etsy for local artists when I moved to Frankfurt and I found the most beautiful illustrations by a local woman named Sandra Beer. You should check them out, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I will check it out for sure! And you moved to Frankfurt? So jealous! <3

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...