Saturday, December 8, 2012

6 Months With My Best Friend

Today marks six months that we have been married. I can't believe it's already been six months! Time seems to have flown by and we have just been riding it out.  Since I never shared photos of our wedding I thought now would be appropriate.  Hope all is well and wish me luck with finals next week and all my papers to write! Have a good weekend and get ready for a massive amount of pictures starting with some engagements too!










































6 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful and fabulous...I love the shoes :)...best of luck in ur future endevours together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iva! I miss you! So sorry we didn't get together. Good luck with your paper!

      Delete
  2. Happy six month anniversary! How exciting <3 and it is so wonderful to see your wedding photos. They are truly beautiful!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so kind of you to take a look :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos!! Congrats!! You are such a sweet couple!
    If you want, let's follow each other on Bloglovin. Let me know when you followed me and I will follow right back ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I have followed you on Bloglovin :) Love your outfits

      Delete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...