Saturday, March 10, 2012

Inspired Outfit

Well this week has been pretty much insane. We got monsooned on yesterday and everything was flooded in the morning. A lot of classes were canceled.   Surprise surprise mine wasn't. But that's ok because I ended up getting a ton of work done in that class. Not much other than trying to stay dry around here and doing my best to make good decisions about future things to come!
But today's inspired outfit makes me want to dance around like I used to when I was little and pretend like I am a princess or ballerina! Luckily there is a Formal coming up on the 23rd that I get to dress up for if someone (achem KEVIN!) asks me! The outfit come from Diya and her blog diyainherstilletos.  I recently started following her and love how she is a smart, confident woman who kicks it with her style.  Enjoy!


Inspired Outfit
Skirt, Shirt, Necklace, Heels, Bracelets 1,2, Belt, Clutch

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks!!! Now you've gone & made me want another tulle skirt haha!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...