Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birthdays and Memories

Well yesterday was my birthday! I can't believe I'm 21 now and I'm sure the rest of my family can't either! I'm super excited that we don't have school today so that means we will do MUCH more celebrating tomorrow as we of course have classes today..BOO..

21 Things I'm Thankful For
1. Having my best friend as my fiance and future husband. Best thing ever.
2. HAWAII!!!
3. My family supporting us in getting married
4. Kevin's way of making me smile & life because he can't take anything serious for over 2 seconds. Just ask his dad that. It's proven.
5. My girl friends that I have made out here and have helped keep me sane.
6. My BEST FRIENDS back home that are helping me do wedding things and not get too anxious about plans I haven't even started.
7.  The fact that I have yet to be flooded out here in Hawaii.
8. My church and religion to help me stay focused in life and know what it is I really want to accomplish.
9.  Teachers/Proffesors who are worried about you when you don't come to class. (seriously they ask if you were sick and everything!)
10.  The members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints who pay an honest tithe and help all these students from across the WORLD come to hawaii to get an education for cheap.
11. My friends who make me feel special.
12. Nike Training Club to kick my butt into shape every day.
13. My kitties whom I miss but always give me warm fuzzies thinking about them...and when I'm home when they jump on my lap.
14. The people I have learned and met through Mary Kay and the new journey awaiting to happen.
15. My housemates and roommate who surprised me with a cake and balloons for my birthday.
16. The opportunity I have to learn, hear and speak pacific and asian languages. And I get to hear cool accents all the time.  It all gives you a a new perspective.
17. Pianos. The right player and a tuned piano and sweet music to my ears.
18. The opportunity to get to know Modsquad members who love all things vintage, fashion, reading, etc.
19. That my siblings and I are talking more often.
20. That school is almost over in 3.5 weeks
21. That Kev and I are getting married in 84 days..

Just some pics of me reminiscing on my past few years that I have such fond memories of... 
Field Hockey, crazy hair and everything in between. So many good times.

Cheerleading with the best girls eva!

Camp counselor at Girls Camp
...
My bets friend and I at prom :)
My other best friend and date
Halloween at SVU.

Cheering at SVU.
Our annual trip to Yankee Candle.
BYUH and being engaged!

Wow looking back I have not have a quiet life! I always thought I did until I saw all these happy memories reminding me of so many other events and things I have experienced.  I have gone many places, always accompanied by my best friends and family and wouldn't have had it any other way! So here is to many more new and exciting adventures ahead of me and for Kev also! Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and was so kind to think of me! I love you all! Have a good Thursday! We don't have classes today! So you can bet I will be going to the beach! Toodles!
P.S. Here is the giant balloon Kevin picked out for me for my birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on Polyvore about the Glamour internship and when you mentioned BYU-H I just had to stalk you. I visited the campus once but haven't attended. I still love it with all my tiny frozen heart. Also I love your hair. And you are cute, and I'm a girl so I am allowed to say that without it being weird and/or your fiance beating me up. And I think we should be pals. Except now I probably seem like a creepy stalker. I'm only a little creepy. Congrats on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you followed me over here! Thanks for all the compliments! And ps I love your profile..House Ninja? I feel we are friends already.

      Delete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...