Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No reds or pinks here!

HAPPY belated VALENTINES DAY!! 

I hope everyone enjoyed their love your love day! Kev and I decided that today would be the perfect day for PIZZA! YUM! But before we got pizza and a movie to celebrate 1 year of being engaged (...yay!!), he snapped some pics of my outfit for today! 





Dress: Ebay (Modcloth), Sweater: F21 altered, Slip: Moms, Belt:H&M, Nails: Essie "Turquoise & Caicos", Heel: Ross ($4.50!!)




 I'm not so good at pictures yet but I'm getting there! Have a good day! And yes, those are my pasty legs even in Hawaii. You would think I would have a tan by now! I've got some midterms and projects to study for so the rest of this week is going to be BUSY! 

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh you are ADORABLE. i love your hair! i have very similar heels.

    i love that color nail polish, i may have to go buy it- i love essie!

    <3 katherine
    fashion.kitkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And yes you MUST go get that nail polish! I love the color. Do you usually have to do a few coats with essie to get the color to pop? I find I have to. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...