Friday, February 17, 2012

Inspired Outfit

Well today's inspired outfit is from Kelly Framel of The Glamourai.  Loved this outfit that she wore at New York Fashion Week.  Here is the link to her post about the outfit.
Here is my take on it.
Inspired Outfit

Inspired Outfit by camik featuring a tee shirt dress



Well I quite enjoyed this outfit idea and had WAY too many ideas so I made a few different versions!  She is actually wearing a long shirt over a skirt and under a cropped sweater.  

Version 2
Version 2


Version 3
Version 3

Hope you enjoyed the cat sweaters and flowy skirts! I sure enjoyed them and will for sure be incorporating this into my closet! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. There are so many pieces from these looks you put together that I would love for myself! Especially a cat sweater, yeah, most definitely a cat sweater. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes agreed. I am on the hunt for a good cat sweater! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. oh wow, i bought the hat in glasses jumper about 2 weeks ago and I love it. love your styling ideas for it. going to do an outfit post with it shortly.so glad to have called over from modcloth style ambassadors page with the directory of blogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo thanks for popping over! I have been enjoying all the blogs and am following so many of them now! I will be on the look out for yours and your outfit post! Drop by any time! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...