Friday, January 6, 2012

Inspired Outfit

I love this outfit from Karla on Karla's Closet. If you haven't looked at her blog you should! She is an amazing woman! And of course I love her hair! Her outfit inspired me to make an outfit like hers but in my price range and with some few alterations.

Can I just tell you that I love this easy, comfortable and super awesome outfit??
I love her look and how put together it all is. Here is how I would wear it..Inspired Outfit
1. Fur Vest (similar)
2. Striped Shirt
3. Black Boots
4. Colored Skinny Jeans
5. Cuff bracelet
6. Going Incognito Nailpolish
7. Black envelope clutch

I love each element of this outfit and how it is so easily wearable and comfortable! What inspires your outfits? Have a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...