Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thinking.....

Well today was a nice slow saturday. Kevin played some frisbee and some games and I finished some of my projects and started new ones, wrote in a journal, and sat and thought..Have any of you really done this?...Yeah sounds kinda hippy-ish but i just sat and thought about what is important to me. But I'll be honest most of the inspiration to do this came from this movie...



It is quite a long movie so make sure you have your time set aside for it. I never really wanted to watch it but decided I would maybe check out the first few minutes and then I got sucked in.
Not going to be a favorite I don't think but one of those movies that just makes you think for once. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and I'll give you a cookie! ...